Vintage Poster / The Clash, Paul Simonon, ‘London Calling' / Epic Records Promotional PosterRegular price $2,264.00
This vintage promotional poster released by Epic Records in 1979, features an iconic design using Pennie Smith's photo of Paul Simonon, smashing his bass to pieces on stage.
'It was an emotional response, he later said, to a stiff New York audience that sat all night in their seats and didn’t move. You can’t really tell it’s Paul. But I guess that’s the point.’ Pennie Smith for The Guardian
- Condition / Second hand
- Linen backed
- Vintage / Original Epic Records promotional poster
- Paper size / 42 x 44.5 inches / 107 x 112 cm
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
The Irish Times