Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘Posing With Leather Jacket, No.II’Regular price £550.00
© Brian Aris
London, U.K. 1977
Paper size 20h x 16w inches | Archival Giclée print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 24h x 20w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 30h x 30w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘I could be a housewife... I guess I've vacuumed a couple of times.’ Debbie Harry
Debbie Harry will forever remain frozen in our collective consciousness as the icy-cool poster girl for Punk. Her obvious strength, self-styled outfits and intoxicating stage presence easily makes Harry the ultimate 70’s icon. As the front woman of infamous New-Wave Punk band Blondie, her distinct and sultry vocals headed a unique mix of disco, pop, rap and reggae. It is close to 40 years since the iconic band came together in 1974, and 35 years since photographer Brian Aris’ first shoot with Harry; Proud Galleries is understandably excited to reveal the 70’s blonde bombshell as she has never been seen before. Anna Bang for Volt Cafe
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.