Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘Posing With Leather Jacket, No.I’Regular price £660.00
© Brian Aris
London, U.K. 1977
Paper size 20h x 16w inches | Archival Giclée C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 24h x 20w inches | Lambda C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 30h x 30w inches | Lambda C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘Something's that written out is okay, but it's not always a clear indication of what a person means.’ Debbie Harry
When Debbie Harry first arrived in London in 1977 she was sent to the then up and coming photographer Brian Aris' Old Street Studio. It was the start of an enduring creative partnership that has created some of the most iconic images of the blonde 'punk princess' we've ever seen. It was also the start of a friendship that resulted in Aris photographing Debbie Harry for the next three decades - capturing not just the performer and the icon, but the woman behind the image. Harpers Bazaar
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.