Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘London Old Street Studio, Contact Sheet, No.II’Regular price £1,500.00
© Brian Aris
London, U.K. 1977
Lambda C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 18h x 48w inches
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘I do know the effect that music still has on me - I'm completely vulnerable to it. I'm seduced by it.’ Debbie Harry
Nobody could have been more surprised than I was when Debbie finally walked into my studio for that initial shoot. No band, no heavy American management presence – just a quietly-spoken, polite and extremely beautiful girl with a natural but devastatingly sexy look. She floored everybody there. The session went out to press as Debbie Harry, the Punk Princess from the New York group Blondie. Brian Aris
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.