Patti Smith, ‘Portrait, Vintage’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
New York, U.S.A. 1969 | Printed 1969
Vintage silver gelatin print unsigned (To be hand signed by Norman Seeff)
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘When I met Robert & Patti I thought they looked cool. So I asked them to do a session with me. The authenticity and emotional depth of their love was exactly what I was looking for in my images. Forty years later, these shots – which were simply a way for me to build my New York portfolio – have been in great demand for book covers and television & magazine stories around the world.’ Norman Seeff
'When I was younger, I felt it was my duty to wake people up. I thought poetry was asleep. I thought Rock 'n' Roll was asleep.' Patti Smith
Norman Seeff a body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance and has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.